Monday, January 9, 2017

Black Magic [Roblox]

Black Magic official logo/symbol
Howdy, I am Jonathan Hernandez (Or known as Helper_Bob in Roblox). I will be talking about my favorite game in all of Roblox in this post, Black Magic. Now before I begin about Black Magic first I want to talk about Roblox in general and what it is for all of those who have no understanding of it. Roblox itself is not a game, it's a website where you go on; create a login, and then customize your avatar and such. Roblox is mostly considered a kids game (ages to play it are recommended 10+) but it is fun for all ages in my opinion. Within Roblox you don't just play one game but you can play a variety of games created by people like you world wide! Even you could make a game on Roblox if you truly wanted to! Now that I am done explaining what Roblox is and such I am going to talk about my personal favorite game on it made by Qaeo, Black Magic.


 Black Magic (or as us usual players call it BM) is an arena based class/kit fighting game. How you begin is fairly simple, after you press play and load into the game all  you need to do is pick a class from the left side. The left column of classes are free classes for anyone to use, the right column is filled with V.I.P classes where you need to spend Roblox currency (Robux) in order to use. Once you choose your class most of them will have a bar on the screen or GUI to show you what moves you have and how to use them, but some are special and use keystrokes in order to perform attacks.

Keystroke classes are fairly simple though it takes a while for first time players to get the hang of, in order to do a keystroke attack you need to press certain keys on your keyboard at a certain order very fast. Now, Black Magic is my favorite game for many reasons; one of them is that I love to help people and on it I am a Ranking Helper, I help people with their ranking needs. Another reason why I love Black Magic is that the administrators, moderators, and even owner (Qaeo) are very involved and active within the game and care about the community, they also update quite often in order to improve the game play everyone and add new classes.

One special thing I love about black Magic however ,that most games don't have, is the fact that they do special events (mostly tournaments). If you win a tournament you earn a high rank, a custom coat, and robux! That's for first place, second place gets around 2,000 robux, and first gets around 1,000. The final thing I want to talk about now about BM is the faction system. There are three factions in BM, Purity, Power, and Corruption Each one has their own special thing and T-shirt (which you need to buy) that gives you a special affect to show your support for your faction. One day Qaeo will be adding a "Faction Wars" update which will add classes specifically for each faction and a lot more. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, Dominos pizza is the pizza king of Pizza kings.

      Delete
  3. Great. That helped me a lot.

    I still have no idea what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and that Brandon fellow need to relax with the comments. But thanks for telling me about Roblox. I still don't really know what Roblox is, but it seems like a fun thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you explained roblox but personally don't like roblx but this blog was well written. can't wait till your next post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet if you played you would main Norra or Chrono Pugilist.

      Delete
  6. I actually like Chrono Pugilist he's really fun to play

    ReplyDelete