Friday, January 20, 2017

Why I'm Bob [L.U]

Image result for lego universe mythran
L.U Mytharin
Howdy everyone, on this post I'll talk about a fairly simple thing that surprisingly a lot of people ask on Black Magic [Roblox], why my name is Bob. I want to start off saying that to those of you who have played Lego Universe in the past, get ready for a trip down memory lain. For all of you who do not know what Lego Universe is I will briefly explain now, Lego Universe was a Massive Multiplayer Online Game made by the company, Lego; the imagine to the left is not Bob, but is a Lego Universe Mytharin/Administrator. Once you've downloaded Lego Universe you would be meted by Bob standing in the bottom left corner doing different reactions to where your mouse went, running around, waving, and when ever you were typing in the username and password box Bob would look away and cover his eyes. Once you've logged in you would create your own character with a variety of hair, hat, shirt, pants, and face customization options.

Image result for lego universe maelstrom tutorial
Maelstrom Minion
After you've created your Lego avatar you would wake up on a spaceship under attacked by Maeltstrom forces (Maelstrom Minion in the picture above). Now that y'all who don't know about Lego Universe get the gist of the beginning, I will go on with why my name is Bob. In the ship, while you are doing a tutorial, a person named Bob guides you and tells you what to do, he helps you. Bob helps you in the beginning of the game and he is also the mascot of Lego.

If you haven't gotten it yet, Lego Universe shut down a while ago. I was devastated when it shut down because that was my favorite game when I was young. So in honor of Lego Universe, I made Helper_Bob on Roblox (my new favorite game) because Bob helps you through the beginning of the game and is always happy, friendly, and eager to help.

Image result for lego universe Bob
So that is why I named myself Bob, in honor of Bob from Lego Universe who helps you through the beginning, through the time of most confusion when you don't know how to play. I made Bob because I will help you through the beginning and I will stick with you until the end. Thank you for reading, have a blessed day y'all.     

4 comments:

  1. This blog is really interesting, I enjoyed reading it. Keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob seems like a cool guy and i like the way that he told as about Lego Universe.

    ReplyDelete