Friday, January 27, 2017

The Burden Carried Within [BM Roblox]

Howdy, if you do not know I am currently writing a story (a fan fiction based off of Black Magic). The story is about Bob, his origins and my own lore about him (me). Within the story I added some friends and some other people who wanted to be within the story. I am still writing it so please if you decide to read, expect a lot of grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, and mistakes in general. Nothing within the story is official BM lore, just my own fan made lore and story. I'm still writing the story so chances are that if you choose to read it you might see me typing it at the very bottom. I like opinions so please, leave any you have or possible suggestions! I will not post the story here due to personal and security reasons but I might post bits and pieces of the story on separate blog posts. Take care now, God loves you all! Take care and stay safe y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment