Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Paladin Black Magic [Roblox]

Image result for black magic roblox
Paladin
Howdy everyone, on this post I will be talking about Paladin and how it desperately is in need of a remake. If you play BM then you see how detailed and well scripted the new BM classes are, if you don't then that's okay; I will just tell you from my own experience that Paladin is very poorly made compared to the rest if the classes.
First off I will start with it's click attack, it only does 5-10 damage a hit if any at all. Sometimes it occasionally glitches out too, making my arm with the sword go everywhere and makes it really hard to hit anyone with it. Other than the click attack there are many things that need to be remade, like the class in general. As you can see in the picture it's plain and simple; a sword and shield. 
In most games a Paladin can heal, has a lot of armor, and usually has a mace and shield. Now please keep in mind before I get really deep into the faults of this class that it was made in the beginning of the game itself, it was good at that time but now is just out dated and under powered compared to the rest. Now I will begin to get really deep into its faults and such along with some replacement ideas.
Paladin has two modes first off, Sword mode and Magic mode. During sword mode you can do simple sword slashes to deal damage and block some attacks. During magic mode you put your sword and shield on your back and use mana from your mana bar to do attacks (you can also block in this mode like sword mode). One of the faults up front that I would like to point out is that the only way to regain mana is to either use a move that makes you eat a muffin or to deal damage to players.
This is a fault because of two reasons:
1.) Why would you eat a muffin in the middle of battle?
2.) The click attack for sword is half way broken and the click attack with magic mode uses mana.
Personally I would suggest replacing the muffin move with a charge ability where you mediate or something to regain mana along with when you attack players you regain it (except with a fixed click attack).
Another thing about Paladin that is at fault in my opinion is its over powered charge move with both shield and magic mode. This move is simple, you click a key and you charge forward with your shield. The only thing wrong with that is that the move can instantly kill someone by just aiming at them and it trips the opponent so you could spam (reuse it) over and over again and some classes wouldn't be able to do much about it.
My two final complaints about this class are simple; the looks of the class and the nuke move with the class. I am pretty sure that most BM players reading this have experienced the dreaded nuke move first hand. All the Paladin needs to do is go into magic mode, get a full mana bar, change into super magic mode, and then charge up your mana with a move that actually charges up the bar fast. Then after that all they need to do is go into a group of players and kamakazi them! The attack itself will do around 90/100 damage but if you took any hits before hand then you can guarantee yourself death.
Now the looks of Paladin, I won't spend much time on this topic because it's not all that important. The shield should be in my opinion a little bigger, more detailed, and white and gold colors. The sword I believe should be removed and replaced with a white and gold mace. The final thing I would like to suggest is healing capabilities for people the user aims at and themselves since it is widely believed that paladins were mainly support and tanks. That's all for this class! Take care and God bless you all! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

6 comments:

  1. Bob, this is really informational. I've never played or even heard of this game before, but the faults you point out seem to be valid faults. What exactly would you rate this game? It seems that you think the game or character should be updated. So, what do you think it needs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Terriana! Personally I would rate the game itself 4.5/5 stars. I love the game itself but it could use some improvements here and there. I won't waste people's time and say my entire idea on what should be in the class because that would probably be an entirely new post lol. Thank you for reading, see you in class tomorrow hopefully!

      Delete
  2. You can eat food in the middle of battles to regain health, hunger and stuff like that in a lot of games like Minecraft, Runescape, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I still have no idea what BM is. But if I ever find out, I will steer clear of the Paladin. And the muffin attack sounds pretty boss if you ask me, even if it doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BM stands for Black Magic, a game on roblox.

      Delete
    2. bru who are you? Please leave this blog. It's dead.

      Delete